Ohio Crime Victim Justice Center offers free cross-disciplinary victims' rights training to SANE nurses and medical personnel, law enforcement officers, prosecutors, attorneys, judges, victim advocates, and victim service providers in counties and regions across Ohio. These trainings serve to provide the education and tools necessary to protect victims' rights in Ohio. Attorneys Elizabeth Well, Christopher Woeste, Bobbie Yeager, and Sarah Larcade will be crossing the state giving presentations on the legal rights Ohio crime victims have at every stage of the criminal justice process from the hospital to post-conviction. As part of the training, OCVJC hopes to bring together varying perspectives within a county or region to begin a conversation on crime victims' rights.
- August 14-17, 2017: San Diego, CA - NOVA Annual Training Event - Registration Through NOVA's website!
- September 7, 2017: Richland County - Richland County Children Services (60 seats available: Register Today!)
- September 14, 2017: Stark County - R.G. Drage Career and Technical Center (180 seats available: Register Today!)
- October 12, 2017: Lucas County - Lucas County Conference and Learning Center (100 seats available: Register Today!)
- November 30, 2017: Hamilton County - University of Cincinnati Law School (120 seats available: Register Today!)
*Accommodation requests must be made as far in advance as possible, and requests must be made no fewer than 15 business days prior to the event. Please call us at 614-848-8500 or email at [email protected] to request an accommodation.