Ohio Crime Victim Justice Center offers free cross-disciplinary victims' rights training to SANE nurses and medical personnel, law enforcement officers, prosecutors, attorneys, judges, victim advocates, and victim service providers in counties and regions across Ohio. These trainings serve to provide the education and tools necessary to protect victims' rights in Ohio. Attorneys Elizabeth Well, Christopher Woeste, Bobbie Yeager, and Sarah Larcade will be crossing the state giving presentations on the legal rights Ohio crime victims have at every stage of the criminal justice process from the hospital to post-conviction. As part of the training, OCVJC hopes to bring together varying perspectives within a county or region to begin a conversation on crime victims' rights.
- March 14, 2017: Franklin County - The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (80 seats still available: Register Today!)
- March 24, 2017: Meigs County - EMS Center - Morning Session (21 seats still available: Register Today!)
- March 24, 2017: Meigs County - EMS Center - Afternoon Session (25 seats still available: Register Today!)
- April 5, 2017: Montgomery County - TBD - Registration Opening Soon!
- April 11, 2017: Union County - TBD - Registration Opening Soon!
- May 16, 2017: Ohio Attorney General's Two Days in May Conference - Registration Opens March 10th on the Attorney General's website!
- June 21, 2017: Jackson County - OSU Expansion Office (60 seats available: Register Today!)
- September 7, 2017: Richland County - TBD - Registration Opening Soon!
- September 14, 2017: Stark County - R.G. Drage Career and Technical Center (200 seats available: Register Today!)
*Accommodation requests must be made as far in advance as possible, and requests must be made no fewer than 15 business days prior to the event. Please call us at 614-848-8500 or email at [email protected] to request an accommodation.