The “Model of Justice” Awards were created to honor and celebrate criminal justice officials, advocates, survivors, other service providers, and community members who have worked diligently to ensure the rights of crime victims are protected and enforced throughout the criminal justice process.
Please take a moment to nominate a Model of Justice in your community - NOMINATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 9.
- Each submission must include full name, email address, and phone number of both nominator and nominee.
- You may nominate one or more candidates.
- Nominee must serve Ohio crime victims at the state or federal level.
- Nominee categories are listed below.
- Previous award recipients, regardless of award category, are not eligible for subsequent awards.
- Candidates nominated, but not selected, in previous years are eligible for consideration.